Tuesday, June 14, 2011

keeping it bright

where else but pinterest.com
I find myself craving light filled, airy rooms at the moment. I have a special passion for a really well laid out bathroom that is both beautiful and functional.  

Is it just me or does it seem that horizontal space gets scrimped on in most bathrooms? When we build there will be ample space for laying out the things needed to get ready for the day without having to be regimented and orderly. I like to have everything out, use it all, then put it all away. Space people, the skirt wearing members of the community have just got to have it in the bathroom!

And another thing, decently sized windows without frosted glass!  I like to be able to see out of the bathroom window if I choose to. I'll obviously preserve my modesty but I would like the option to be able to see out for the other 23+ hours of the day that I'm not...well you know.

All this home design talk is giving me itchy fingers!