Monday, November 7, 2011

a slippery tip for laundry liquid


Do you use laundry liquid instead of powder?
I have a bit of a collection in the laundry so some times it's liquid and some times powder.
I used to get a bit annoyed that the liquid took a while to pour out of the lid once I measured it so I figured out a cool technique.
After placing the clothes into the machine and switching it on I'd take the lid off the bottle and run it under the water running into the washer before measuring out my liquid.
Once I'd done that pouring it in was faster and it seemed more of the liquid went into the machine instead of staying in the lid. After pouring I run the lid under the water again just to be sure I get the most out of it.
This could work easily well for front loaders too using your laundry tub as your water source then throwing the lid into the machine to get washed with the clothes.